American Fortune Provides Three Related Services; Business Sales & Acquisitions (Mergers & Acquisitions), Business Exit Planning and Business Valuation Services. We Focus On US Businesses With Revenues From $3 to $50 million.
To successfully bring value to their clients a Mergers & Acquisitions Advisor needs to be experienced and qualified in all aspects of a business sale (merger & acquisition) including exit planning strategies, business valuation and other advisory areas. Many advisors will tell you they can sell a business but they lack essential knowledge and experience to produce successful and consistent results since they perform this work occasionally. At American Fortune, we specialize in business sales and acquisition (mergers & acquisitions) work and our results are proof of our exceptional expertise.
Our advisor team consists of mergers and acquisitions experts with a exceptional credentials and experience in how to successfully sell a business, merger & acquisition advisor services, exit strategy planning services, and business valuation services.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Exit Strategy Planning & Business Valuations are geared for businesses with sales from $3 to $50 million.
Business Sales & Acquisitions require more than just transactional expertise. American Fortune understands that. That’s why we offer comprehensive services to help our clients meet their short and long-term business planning goals. We provide the following services:
- Strategic business planning and growth strategies
- Business exit and succession strategy planning services
- Evaluation of best sale options to: ESOPS, Partners, Family, 3rd Parties
- Business Valuation services and value enhancement services
- Review and Maximization of objective and subjective business valuation factors
- Mergers & Acquisitions Sell & Buy Services (Business Sale & Acquisition)
In choosing American Fortune clients experience unique processes and systems that yield exceptional results. American Fortune serves the clients best interests since it does not follow the traditional Business Broker model. Therefore clients experience full loyalty from an advisor that does not play both sides of the aisle.
- We do not charge commissions or fees on the real estate portion of the business sale
- Historically we have sold businesses at an average of 98% of the valuation price
- American Fortune sells over 90% of the businesses it takes to market, the national average is below 30%
- We maintain utmost confidentiality by using unique business selling processes
- We negotiate the best possible deal structure on the sale of a businesses (merger & acquisition)
- Our value added advisor services outperform the function of business brokers
“To sell a business successfully, it takes a significant amount of preparation as well as experience in mergers & acquisitions and extensive expertise in numerous business disciplines. Additionally, it is very important to understand the practices and tactics utilized by business buyers. In the sale of a business, the standard industry approach and process favors buyers. Business buyers set the stage and control how a business will be sold. This approach leaves business sellers exposed and vulnerable. Buyers wind-up getting what they want at the expense of a business sellers lifetime of efforts.”
-Brian Mazar, MBA,Certified Business Intermediary, 502-244-0480 ext. 24; firstname.lastname@example.org