American Fortune Your Exit Planning
Why Do I Need Business Exit Planning Strategies?
Business Exit Planning = Increase In Business Value
All businesses change hands at one point or another. Since a business is traditionally the owner’s biggest asset, the owner needs to be in command of the eventual transfer or sale. The business transfer or sale will occur either as a planned or unexpected event. Well-developed Growth to Exit Planning or Succession Planning Strategies will prepare your business for the planned or unplanned exit from your business. Exit planning will also raise the value of your business, make the sale of your business more marketable as well as prepare the business for unforeseen or catastrophic events.
American Fortune’s Exit Planning Services we will help you create solid exit and succession planning.
We strive to earn your trust so that you will utilize our firm’s services when you decide to sell your business in the future. We deliberately hold ourselves accountable for real results and the successful implementation of Growth to Exit Strategies and Succession Planning Services by tracking the preparedness of your business for the market as well as value increase of your business.
We are so confident that you will be pleased with our Growth to Exit and Succession Planning Services that when the time comes to sell your business we will credit 30% of the Growth to Exit Planning fees towards the success fees.
Exit Planning Can Raise Business Value By 50%.
For Every Dollar Spent On Exit Planning The Payback Can Be A Multiple Of 25 Times.
Growth to Exit Planning can provide an immediate increase in business value. In addition, our Growth to Exit Strategies Services will preserve the value of the business and provides protection for the business, the owner and their family. Well-developed Exit and Succession Planning allows a business owner to retain control of their company regardless of what the future may bring.
In our Growth to Exit Planning Services, we also explore exit strategies and create tactics to achieve a business owners exit goals. We set goals and groom a business for transfer (sale). We explore the effect of income, capital gains, estate and gift taxes, as well as addressing the particular complexities of a transfer (sale) to third parties, family members or key employees.
Growth to Exit Planning Strategies
Our Growth to Exit Planning is designed to address a variety business needs including growth planning, value maximization, preparation for business sale or merger and partner buyouts. Exit planning can also serve as a general business audit and review. This plan also prepares the business and the owner for unforeseen and catastrophic events such illness, disability, death or divorce.
What Does The Growth to Exit Succession Strategy Planning Include?
- Increasing / maximizing growth and profitability of a business.
- Recommendations to preserve and, most importantly, increase business’s market value prior to the sale of a business.
- Strategic exit or succession planning for ownership transfer to family members, employees or third parties.
- Contingency exit and succession plans to address unforeseen, catastrophic events.
- Review of tax implications upon ownership exit.
- Positioning and marketing plans for the future exit from the business.
- The Strategic and Comprehensive Exit & Succession plans also include an industry and competitive analysis. The Comprehensive Exit plan includes plan implementation assistance.
1. Basic Exit & Succession Planning, price of $3,500; 30-35 page report.
2. Intermediate Exit & Succession Planning, price of $6,500; 40-60 page report.
3. Comprehensive Exit & Succession Planning of $10,000; 75-90 page report.
All Business Exit & Succession Planning programs include advisory and consulting services.
Business Planning For Growth
Our Business Plans are very comprehensive inclusive of financial data, swot analysis, forecasting, marketing review and other strategic business review. The plans are specifically designed for use with existing businesses and suited best for purposes of growth planning, obtaining of loans, raising private capital, bidding on business with new or existing customers, business exit strategies planning and mergers & acquisitions.
1. The Price for a Comprehensive Business Plan is only $3,000.
For more information on Business Exit Planning Strategies, please contact us via email here or phone at 502-244-0480