Manufacturer of Underground Mining, Demining Systems, Firefighting and Special Purpose Robotic Solutions
The Company is a worldwide leading producer of Underground Mining, Demining Systems, Firefighting and Special Purpose Robotic Solutions. Prospective investors are being presented with an opportunity to acquire up to 100% ownership stake in the Company. The Company is 100% privately owned located is southern Europe, it was established in 1991.
The headquarters and main production facilities are located at 93.000 square ft area in southern Europe. The secondary production facilities are located 75 miles south of the main production plant; this facility has 40 square ft. The Company also has a smaller 3rd European operation. The Company also comprises sister companies in Africa (South Africa), which supports the program for South African mines and a American operation (Commonwealth of Virginia) supporting marketing and sales activities in USA. The Company has 484employees in 3 European locations and 30 in South Africa. has gathered vast experience in different types of landmine clearance, on all types of terrain in the Republic of Croatia, as well as in the surrounding countries. The Company possesses more than 20 years of experience in demining and work on R&D projects and has various international and domestic organizations, including Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing of NREC of the Carnegie Melon University, Vehicle Project Inc., SCOT-Atri institute, and Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD) The Company has a presence in more than 30 countries on all continents around the world. Their customers are both military and civilian institutions, and government and non-government organizations such as Swedish, Australian, and US Army, Russian Ministry of Crises Situation and Natural Disaster, and Anglo American Platinum (‘’AAP’’). By utilizing modern technological solutions they all strive to protect human lives during the performance of their tasks.
This investment opportunity could be a very good opportunity for a strategic investor for the following reasons:
1. Financial Results: The Company had operating revenue of $34.55 million dollars in 2014, with high gross profit margin of 58% and EBITDA margin of 35% and low net debt to EBITDA of 0.8.
2. Leading Producer of Demining Systems and Equipment: The Company is a worldwide leading producer of demining systems and equipment having sold their products to more than 30 countries in the world, a number of government agencies and humanitarian organizations, as well as to commercial companies, holding more than 50% of the world market share in the last 6 years.
3. Innovation/Technology: The Company’s capacity for innovation and technology transfer has been proven over the years, as the Company advanced from a small demining systems producer to serving clients in the firefighting and mining industries and having a wide range of robotic systems, from smallest 4 ton mining ULP and XLP systems, to the large 20 ton MV-10 demining systems.
4. Worldwide Market: The Company has its presence in more than 30 countries on all continents around the world. Customers of the Company’s systems and equipment are both military and civilian institutions, and government and non-government organizations such as Swedish, Australian, and US Army, Russian Ministry of Crises Situations and Natural Disaster, and Anglo American Platinum (‘AAP’).
5. Growing Demand: There is a growing demand for the Company’s ULP mining systems as mining companies are moving towards the mechanization of total mining processes in order to increase efficiency, productivity and safety. Furthermore, the Company’s firefighting and crisis management robotic system is also experiencing rising demand as both civilian and military authorities are looking to replace humans or enhance their capabilities in the most dangerous conditions, including firefighting and counter terrorism.
6. Growth Potential: If the Company’s cooperation with AAP and usage of ULP technology spreads to other platinum mines, and eventually other precious metals mines in South Africa and around the world, this would be a first serious step in the mechanization of platinum mines in the world which would result in enormous sales growth potential. As for the firefighting and crisis management robotic system, there is huge growth potential in the robotization of chemical production facilities, ammo deposits and nuclear power plants.
|EBIDTA (Discretionary Earnings)
|Croatia, Southern Europe