The Company has an unwavering commitment to provide the highest quality aviation manufacturing, machine tooling, cargo handling system repairs, and manufacture of non-powered ground support equipment products for the aviation industry around the world.
The Company’s non-powered ground support equipment is renowned within the aviation industry for its unchallenged ruggedness, absolute integrity, and superior quality. A quarter century of observation and experience has gone into every product we produce.
The The Company has one of world’s largest inventories of cargo handling systems including, AEI, ANCRA, Boeing, Brown Line/AAR-Brooks & Perkins, PEMCO, PEMCO/Douglas and Telair. Stap’s extensive inventory of cargo handling system parts has enabled us to provide timely and cost effective repairs for our customers around the globe for over twenty five years.
Among several prized cutomers the Company is a approved manufacturer/suplier to UPS. Additionaly the Company holds an FAA Certification as well as a EASA certification.
The real-estate (2 manufacturing facilities) consisting of 9,248 sq/ft is available for $392,000.
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: Owned, Not included in asking price. Real-estate can be purchaed for $392,000.
- Building SF: 9,248
- Employees: 3
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Consisting of two buildings
- Competition: Minimal
- Growth & Expansion: Estansive
- Support & Training: Yes
- Reason for Selling: Retirement, owner is 76 years old
|EBIDTA (Discretionary Earnings)||$73,386|